Thank you for choosing sheboyganbyowner.com and manitowocbyowner.com to advertise your property. We work hard to promote this site so your property will be exposed to a large number of potential buyers.
To get your listing started, read what our service includes and our service agreement, then click to continue to sign up online or contact us to sign up by mail. If you have any questions we are glad to answer them, just call or email. For your convenience we accept credit cards securely online and checks by mail or in person.
What our service includes
1) Your property will have exposure on our highly viewed and growing website until you close on it, take it off the market, or list it with a Real Estate Agency.
Sheboygan By Owner is often on the first page or even the first result on major search engines when someone searches for "Sheboygan Real Estate", or "Sheboygan County Real Estate", making Sheboygan By Owner one of the most visited real estate sites in Sheboygan County.
2) You will have full control of your listing, and be able to change all aspects of it online at anytime. You may also schedule and post an unlimited number of open houses. For anyone without computer access, we will gladly make any changes for you.
3) All listings feature a complete and detailed web page of your property, with unlimited text description and 10 digital pictures with the Silver Package. Images can be uploaded to the website in the JPEG format, or sent to us by email. For convenience, you may choose to have us take photos for you at an additional fee of $50. Every listing includes a map link to let users pinpoint the location of your property. If someone wants to email you, an optional contact form can be used, which protects your email address from unauthorized use.
4) All listings include a full-size distinctive yard sign and post to use during the listing period. The sign features a house logo, "For Sale by Owner" in large clear letters, displays our web address, and the bottom rider displays the sellers phone number. The web address can be used by anyone who wants to learn more online before calling the seller. In addition to the yard sign, optional corner directional signs are also available.
Delivery and pick-up of the sign is included within the county and close adjoining areas, and will be done within 7 business days of starting or ending a listing. For signs beyond the delivery area, please call 920-980-5868.
5) Attractive fliers of your property can be ready-made, by using the printer friendly link on the listing page. This saves time and reduces printing expenses. Wisconsin real estate forms are also available to print from the website.
6) You can include our web address sheboyganbyowner.com or manitowocbyowner.com, and your listing ID# in all your classified and print ads. This will guide readers directly to your listing online, and save you the expense of using pictures in a display ad.
7) All listings are supported by ongoing advertising and promotion of this website. We are seen in The Beacon, The Plymouth Review, The Random Lake Sounder, The Sheboygan Press and The Sheboygan Sun.
Sheboygan by Owner Service Agreement
sheboyganbyowner.com and manitowocbyowner.com is a service company that helps "for sale by owner" buyers and sellers find each other. We achieve this by displaying our yard sign at a sellers property, posting for sale by owner properties online, and consistently promoting this website. We do not represent any buyer or seller in any real estate matters.
The service term is continuous until you close on the sale of your property, take your property off the market, or list your property with a Real Estate Agent. This means you may not end your listing for a time and then reinstate it without paying a new listing fee. Fees are non-refundable after yard sign has been delivered, or listing has been activated. Only one property per listing is permitted, and service may not be transferred between properties.
The yard sign and post are the property of sheboyganbyowner.com. The listing property owner agrees to mark a safe place to install the sign and post (a 12" spike is driven into the ground to secure the post). sheboyganbyowner.com is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or damages involving the yard sign and post. The listing property owner agrees to make the sign and post available for return, or pay sheboyganbyowner.com $100 for the sign and post. The listing property owner agrees to notify sheboyganbyowner.com PRIOR to the listed property being sold, taken off the market, or listed elsewhere.
The listing property owner is responsible for the accuracy of their listing. sheboyganbyowner.com does not guarantee listing content, and is not responsible for any inconsistencies, errors, omissions, or inaccurate information. sheboyganbyowner.com may omit certain text from a listing, or suspend a listing for false, misleading or objectionable content, or for any content that may be in violation of the Federal Fair Housing Act.
Sheboyganbyowner.com is committed to helping property owners sell by owner. Sheboyganbyowner.com reserves the right to end a listing if any other sign replaces our sign, lack of communication, or if our sign is removed.
No contents of this website may be reproduced for use on another website or for use in any printed publication. ©2003-2017 Sheboygan By Owner, All rights reserved.
To sign up online - Click "Click to Continue" below
Please email us or call 920-980-5868 if you have any questions.